- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Children's Eye Examinations
- Infant Examinations starting at 6 months
- Diabetic Eye Examinations
- Consultation and Post-Operative Care for Laser and Cataract Surgery
- Contact lens services, including bifocal contact lenses and Rigid Gas Permeable lenses
- Emergency Eye Care
- Medical Treatment of Eye Disease
- Wide selection of frames and contact lenses
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Aetna, Anthem, Eyemed Access Plans, Medical Mutual SuperMed Plus, United Health Care, Vision Benefits of America (VBA), Vision Plus. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.